Monday, March 17, 2008

Que PENA!

Ugh. All the pictures I put up worked last night and do not seem to be working today. They're really beautiful and I wish I had time to upload them now but....I have class and then have to pack and prepare for Spring Break! I leave tomorrow with my friends Christine and Sarah for our 13-day, 4-beach extravaganza. It's going to be great, but, probably no pictures for the last post until I get back, unfortunately. However if you can for some reason see them and I cannot, please do me a favor and leave me a comment so I can try to figure out why they suddenly stopped uploading.

In the mean time, here's my latest painting to cheer you up and keep you company. Thanks, chao, un beso, un abrazo, que todos tengan un Spring Break fantastico!



1 comment:

virginia said...

Hi , Amy its me the other mom .I love you and hope your having a great time. is there a address i can send you a care package